Monday, June 29, 2009

Great Book!

So one of my all-time favorite authors, Betsy Brannon Green, just came out with her final installment in her Hazardous Duty trilogy. Actually, it came out about a month ago, and I'm just barely getting to it. I feel all anxious and antsy about that, but what can I do? Schoolwork trumps all. Apparently.
Anywho, my dear sweet friend ordered me to read the first two books again before I read the final book, Code of Honor. I agreed, but little did I know how much this would torture me. My goodness. It didn't help that I started this series at the same time was I was reading three other novels--and this is just the 'for fun' stuff, not even counting the stuff I have to read for school. I didn't get to start Hazardous Duty again until last week, and even then I didn't get to spend lots of time with it because of visiting friends and school and whatnot. So, in summary, I just finished reading Hazardous Duty for the second time. Oh my goodness. I just have to say that Besty Brannon Green is an amazing author, and I am going absolutely crazy because I want to start Above and Beyond as soon as possible, but I can't. Drat that schoolwork!!
So, in short, Betsy Brannon Green is amazing and everyone should read her books. So good! I am so anxious to finish the series because I want my happy ending, darn it!!!
It's a good things we have an ultra long weekend coming up or I might just go crazy, and/or ditch my schoolwork completely. I may end up doing that anyway.
... I totally shouldn't read books for fun during the school year. Lame sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment