Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great Day!

So, I know it's only 7:45 a.m., but I just have to write and say that I am having a surprisingly good day so far. Nothing spectacular has happened to me or anything like that, but I just feel really happy for no good reason. I mean, I woke up twenty minutes earlier than I normally do, putting me twenty minutes ahead of schedule so I have time to do stuff like eat breakfast and blog like I never get to do.
Oh, I almost forgot, I've got another great book reccommendation, well, it's acutally two books, but they're by the same author so this totally counts. Alright the first book is called The Icing on the Cake. This book is adorable, unpredictable, and absolutely hilarious! A must-read if you love to laugh. Elodia Strain's second book, Previously Engaged, is equally funny, and both are terriffic books!

No comments:

Post a Comment